The University Libraries will begin offering a limited curbside service to UNLV students, faculty, and staff beginning Monday, June 15 and running through Friday, July 31 (excluding Friday, July 3). This service will allow faculty, students, and staff to borrow library materials such as books, DVDs, etc.
Curbside requests can be submitted any time using the "Request" feature in QuickSearch. Login using your ACE account to access this feature.
Curbside pickup hours are from 2-4 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays. Same-day pickup requests must be made by 9 a.m.
Limited items from Lied Library and the Branch Libraries are available for pickup. Reserve and Tech items are unavailable for pickup service. All items will have a due date of August 29. Items may be returned early using the Harmon Street Book Drop.
If you have questions or need assistance with the Curbside Service, please contact Ajax Delvecki.
- Park near the Lied Library entrance located on Harmon Avenue.
- You may either stay in your vehicle or walk up to the Curbside attendant table.
- Present your government-issued ID or RebelCard to confirm your curbside order.
- A staff member will retrieve your order and bring to the table or your vehicle.
- Monday, August 3, 2020 Show more dates
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Lied Library
- UNLV Maryland (Main) Campus