Adobe Creative Cloud & Apps Best Practices
Adobe Creative Cloud & Apps Best Practices Online
This one-hour workshop will provide training, best practices, and examples for how to utilize Adobe Creative Cloud and the free downloadable apps to help develop ideas in the creative/information gathering process.
Special emphasis is provided for College of Fine Arts students.
Attendees will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of each app.
- Generate design elements to incorporate into their creative process.
- Understand best practices for saving and transfer design elements from the apps to desired Adobe Applications, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
This virtual workshop series is sponsored by the UNLV Libraries and is open to students, faculty, alumni, and community members.
- Tuesday, February 2, 2021
- 2:30pm - 3:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.