Research Data Series: Getting started with searching for secondary data in sciences
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Research Data Series: Getting started with searching for secondary data in sciences Online
This is a beginner level introduction to searching for secondary datasets and useful visualizations from government agencies and other useful resources for science research topics.
Attendees will be able to:
- Identify their data information need.
- Find publicly available secondary datasets from government agencies and other organizations.
- Download relevant data.
- Thursday, November 10, 2022
- 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.