Introduction to Open Access Publishing
Introduction to Open Access Publishing Online
This workshop will introduce participants to open access article publishing including paid and free options and what choosing one or the other means for authors.
Participants will learn tips for finding open access journals and how to make their articles published in traditional subscription-based journals open access for free.
At the end of the session, participants will:
- Have strategies for identifying open access journals.
- Understand two different models of open access publishing.
- Know of UNLV resources that can assist with both models of publishing.
- Tuesday, October 25, 2022
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.