Conferences 101: Factors to Consider
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Conferences 101: Factors to Consider Online
Do you enjoy presenting a little bit (or a lot) more than publishing work? Are collegial spaces important to you for networking in your field Do you want to balance your publications with some conference attendance?
Join Brittani Sterling, Social Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies Librarian, for her best considerations for how to make the most of conferences in your field!
By attending this workshop, you will learn:
- Strategies for how to select, apply to, and gather takeaways from conferences of your choosing.
- What monetary considerations you should be aware of when thinking about attending a conference.
- Networking tips for the reluctant or first-time conference attendee.
- Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Community Faculty & Staff Graduate Students Undergraduate Students
- Library Event Workshop
Registration has closed.