Production spaces are intended for those creating, editing, or transferring media. You will be asked to leave the space if you are using these rooms for other purposes.
First-time users must watch the orientation video and take a brief quiz before making a reservation.
- Must follow the Libraries conduct policy
- Must follow the Multimedia Production Studio guidelines
- No food allowed. Drinks with lids permitted.
Equipment and features
- Audio and video equipment to support the creation of podcasts, music recordings, video presentations, and other types of multimedia research and creative activity
- Both Windows and Apple iMacs with post production editing software
Located on the west side of the 1st floor.
- For general help with technology, visit the Computer Help Desk on the first floor of Lied Library adjacent to the escalator.
- For more in-depth assistance with software and hardware, please schedule a technology consultation.