Reservable group study rooms
- Must follow the Libraries conduct policy
- Must follow all group room use guidelines
- Food and drink allowed (see food and drink policy)
Number of study rooms
Who can reserve?
Current UNLV students for academic purposes only
Minimum 3 people, maximum ranges from 9-13
Hours available to reserve
During Lied Library hours
Reserve in advance
Up to 14 days
30 minutes to 3 hours
Beginning on the half hour (:00, :30)
15 minutes. Then room becomes available for other groups
Rooms are located in the southwest corner of the 1st floor (between LASR and the Makerspace).
Cancel/modify a reservation
- Once submitted room reservations cannot be modified. You will need to cancel and make a new reservation.
- To cancel, click on the cancellation link in your confirmation email.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding